Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

emphases words?!!!

juz come back home from Uitm..
huh, i really do not realize that my card bank were running out money since yesterday..
huh, i'm so lucky today coz kak intan was give me borrow her money RM50..
if not, i do not know what to do...
xtually, i'm forgot to bring my BSN card... i thought my Bank Islam card still had money.. so, that's y 
i juz let my BSN card at home...
huhu... Nway, thankz a lot kak intan for ur kindness giving me the money...
tomorrow, i'll pay you back okay..
remind me if do not remember okay...
xtually, the emphases words is the new phrase that i got from my reading..
it is not juz because the words is new to me, but it because, i was search the meaning of the words behind.
it is word that is to force or stress in way to say something...
means, takde ayat berbunga la.. hehehhehe..
that's what i'm understand from my reading..
i end up my morning day, at KB Mall with kak intan after spent my time at UiTM libraries..
so, from now onwards, mybe i can become librarians..
nobody's know, the day will coming...
hahhahahha.. so, pray for it...
i just want to become a genius one..
can I? hahahahahhahah.. ameen~
k, that's all.. bye2
wassalam



No comments:

Post a Comment