Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 23, 2011

save meeeeeeee~

lately, im sick of tiredness to death..
seems like anythings around me are burdensome to me..
first thing, i need to concentrate on my younger brother that having such a 
hard time in book ticket for back to malaysia from egypt..
since in my home juz has me to help my parents, so, i'm responsible to guide them 
for book the ticket on9..
sometimes, i'm quite unable to understand, why don't my brother juz ask about the ticket from his
senior.. 
feel like i need to handle too much stuff for today... book the ticket is also my first experience..
but i don't think it was too difficult coz, we juz need to follow all the instruction that given..
that's all.. so why, my younger bro don't do by himself..
here, i dun want to blame anyone... 
y anyone keep being selfish by themselves..
hey.. please la..
that's doesn't matter if it just a stuff or one things that need to do..
but if whole task were given and want all these things finished up tomorrow, i think this is too much..
even, i keep thinking towards the positive issues that i might getting from these,
but become tiredness make my life look so messy for today..
i wondering, if i refuse to do those thing, am i will become a girls that is no manner..
uwarghhhhhhhhhhhh, such annoying things that i had to face..
hope, No more tiredness in the future..
i wish~


No comments:

Post a Comment