Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

strive to smile

today, i'm realize that every single things in this world
r not easy to achieve.
it needs some or full of effort to make the worth things ever..
seriously, today, i'm moody for the whole day..
i'm relief coz nobody recognize how moody i'm today..
juz being smiles every single times is so difficult things to me..
xtually, i woke up from slept this morning energetically..
after my father told me, "ain, cn u drive more slowly, in kmpong's road..."
someone was told my father that i always speed up while driving in kmpong's road..
xtually, all this time, i did not realize that i do the speed while driving..
then, after received my father's advice, so, i drove my DBP 20km/h in the village area..
all my dad's words are still appeared in my mind, till i told myself, "ain, think positive"
the villagers that reported to ur father maybe wanna all drivers that driving in the rural area, must drive carefully"
evethough, i also a normal person, sometimes also had a devil minding at the same time
tht's why i'm striving to smile for the whole day..
for those my friends that, recognize my mood changes for today,
i'm so sorry.. that's not what i meant to be.. but it comes naturally..
okay... roger..
gonna stop here....
bye2!!!
wassalam~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment