Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

my Best friend and i

today is 23rd of May 2011.....
xtually i had my intersession class, but yesterday, my class rep informed us that today's class is cancel..
so, i grab dis chance to meet one of my best friend, Nur wahidah..
nobody's know, how much i miss her so much...!!!! 5 month she can't back to Kelantan coz busy wif many things........
harap2, sarah, dahiyah, nasibah and the geng  x jealous la..
hahahhahaha....
i left my house at 7.30 a.m...
coz i'm already made a promise to kak intan to fetch her to the uitm campus dis morning...
my class is the one and only class that cancel for today.. maybe kowt!!!
apa lagi, trus r ke rumah wahidah..
lepak2 kejap.. then cont, our plan...
nk jln2 dgn senang ati jew.. hehehe
sweet sgt.. kitorg mkn ice cream br'jemaah' gtu...
hehehe.. klu org lain tgk weird pon, ape blh buat, we are still MUDA kowt...
hahahhaha 
thankz wahidah, for everything..
thank for listening to my story.. and i, myself also try to be a good listener to you...
hope we will able to continue our friendship forever and also owayz showering our good relation with love because of ALLAH SWT...
i love u so much.. SARANGHAE~ :) <3







No comments:

Post a Comment